Oro Valley Homes for Sale - Electrical Dangers

Electrical fires are the third leading cause of home structure fires, according to The Electrical Safety Foundation International.
Fortunately, there are a variety of preventative measures you can take to help make sure that one doesn’t happen to you.
Here are the most dangerous things you could be doing in terms of your house’s electrics.
Using adapters on two-prong outlets
Plugging in to loose electrical outlets
Not getting old wiring checked out
Not using the correct outlets in the bathroom and kitchen
Ignoring exposed or frayed wiring in the bathroom
Not paying attention to flickering lights
Overloading your circuit
Using malfunctioning appliances
Plugging in the wrong extension cords outside
Taking on complex DIY projects
STAY SAFE